COVID- 19 risk assessment
COVID- 19 risk assessment July 2021
At this time I am working face to face from the studio in my garden. I have put the following measures in place to protect myself and my clients:
- A throw is used on the client’s chair and washed and replaced after each client.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces such as door handles is carried out after each client.
- For working with children – all toys can be cleaned and replaced. Each child will have their own individual playdoh.
- There are no toilet or waiting facilities.
- There is a minimum of 30 minutes between clients to allow ventilation and cleaning
- The doors to the studio are kept open throughout the session to ensure the room remains ventilated.
- Anyone travelling abroad is asked to keep to the 10 day quarantine before attending a session irrespective of vaccine or early release testing.
- I would need to follow the test and trace guidance on contact with clients if required.
- Given the measures I have put in place to minimise the risk of transmission of covid-19 I do not ask clients to wear masks during sessions. If however you are more comfortable with this, I will also wear a mask for the duration of the session.
This guidance will be updated regularly and in line with Government guidance and the relevant professional bodies.